AIAA Houston Section will have a dinner event next Wednesday, December 12!
The short presentation and the movie “First Man” will take place at Star Cinema Grill.
Presentation at 6:30 and the movie at 7:00 pm.
RSVP on the event page or on Eventbrite.
Invite your colleagues, friends and family.
Thank you for helping us to make this event success!
– Date: Monday, August 27, 2018
– Time: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM presentation by CESARE GUARINIELLO, PhD.
– Presentation start time: Noon.
– Place: Tietronix, 1331 Gemini Avenue, Suite 300, Houston Texas 77058.
– Cost: No charge for attending. Membership not required.
– Meal: AIAA Houston Section provides sandwiches (our treat) from Jimmy Johns based on the crowd size using the online registration. Walk-ins are welcome, but advance registration helps us to plan better.
– Registration: On the event page or our EventBrite. Walk-ins are welcome. Advance registration helps us to plan better. The bigger the audience, the better.
Please join the AIAA Houston Section History Technical Committee for “A Photographic History of Wildlife at and around NASA’s Johnson Space Center” by Gary Seloff, NASA/JSC Information Management Specialist.
Wildlife on the campus of NASA/JSC includes bobcats, alligators, coyotes, snakes, lizards, and many kinds of birds, including herons, egrets, woodpeckers, owls, flycatchers, cardinals, mockingbirds, bluejays, sparrows, doves, bald eagles, and ospreys.
Wednesday, June 6
AIAA Houston Section provides sandwiches (our treat) from Jimmy Johns based on the crowd size using the online registration.
Join the AIAA Houston Section for:
Join the Sounding Rocketry Team for their public design review:
Saturday, December 2nd
Texas A&M University, Harvey H. Bright Building, Malina Auditorium (HRBB 124)
The team will discuss their goals for the year, updates to their competition rocket, and improvements to launch infrastructure. Members’ work will be critiqued by panel of subject matter experts who will guide the team in their endeavors.
See the flyer (PDF) for more details.