Take a look-see at our new College and Co-op page.
We need your inputs/suggestions as to how we can best mentor and support the next generation of engineers. If you know of any co-op/internship/employment opportunities, please send your inputs.
Join us for the “JSC Back in the Saddle Event” with guest speaker Nigel Packham on:
Thursday, January 10th, 2013
Presentation topic: What happened to the STS-107 Columbia Crew?
See the Event Flyer (PDF).
The following awards have nomination deadlines approaching within the month:
J. Leland Atwood Award – Further information about the award is posted at http://www.asee.org. Nominations must be received by ASEE by 14 January.
Nomination Deadline: 1 February
- Daniel Guggenheim Medal
- Aerospace Guidance, Navigation, and Control Award
- Aerospace Power Systems Award
- Aircraft Design Award
- de Florez Award for Flight Simulation
- Energy Systems Award
- F. E. Newbold V/STOL Award
- George M. Low Space Transportation Award
- Haley Space Flight Award
- Hap Arnold Award for Excellence in Aeronautical Program Management
- Hypersonic Systems and Technologies
- Mechanics & Control of Flight Award
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Award
- Otto C. Winzen Lifetime Achievement Award
- Piper General Aviation Award
- Space Operations & Support Award
- Space Science Award
- Space Systems Award
- von Braun Award for Excellence in Space Program Management
For detailed award information and nomination forms, please visit the AIAA website or use the contact form.