Abstracts (limited to 500 words) are invited from prospective presenters for the Annual Dual Conference on INNOVATION and Automation
Dual Conference provides a great opportunity for local area professionals and students to present their work at this technical forum with a minimum financial and time burden.
Please submit your abstracts in the following areas of work (but not limited to):
- Automation, Robotics, Fuzzy Logic, Neural-Networks, Autonomous Systems
- Engineering in Biology and Medicine
- Aerospace and Aeronautics Systems and Programs
- Green Energy, Energy Transmission and the Smart Grid
- Self-Drive Vehicular Technology and Smart Highways
- Computer Networks, Communication and Wireless Systems
- Programming Languages, Processors, Test and Development Systems
- Serious Games, Simulations, Cinema and Innovative Technologies
- Social Impact of Technology and Ethics and other
- Emerging Technologies
Deadline for abstract submission by email: Friday October 21st , 2016
(Only abstracts are submitted and published. No paper manuscripts are published). It is the responsibility of the authors to procure clearance of the presentation from their organizations, if such clearance is needed
Dual Conference is organized by Clear Lake Council of Technical Societies (CLCTS), by IEEE Galveston Bay Section Society Chapters, and by the Robotics and Automation Technical Committee of AIAA Houston Section.
STUDENTS’ POSTER SESSION AWARD: IEEE has instituted three awards (one $200, two $100) for best judged poster paper/presentation. Abstracts for the poster session need to be emailed by Friday Oct 4th to Dr Paul Frenger (email@example.com). Number of posters will be limited to 15.
Registration Fee schedule
Full day program which includes luncheon is $20.00, Conference ONLY $15, Additional Luncheon tickets $10.00, All attendees to pay.
All registrants will be provided final program. Registration fee will be due at the event. All No SHOW registrants will be billed.
For additional inquiries please send emails to any of the above co-chairs.