The 2016 Annual Technical Symposium will be held on
Friday, May 6, 2016
NASA/JSC Gilruth Center.
Submit your abstract today on the following topics:
- Space Exploration
- Automation and Robotics
- Communication and Tracking
- In-Space Imaging
- Space Operations
- Life Sciences and Human Factors
- Propulsion and Power Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Space Commercialization
- Structural Mechanics
- International Space Activities
- Climate Change
Important Dates to Remember
Monday, February 29, 2016 – Abstracts due to planning committee (contact us sooner if possible)
Friday, March 11, 2016 – Abstract authors notified of abstract acceptance
Thursday, April 28, 2016 – Luncheon Reservations (pay online at time of RSVP)
Friday, May 6, 2016 – Registration (all day, starting at 8:00 AM)
For more information, see the ATS 2016 page.
Volunteers are needed for the 14th Annual Mars Rover Celebration, January 30, 2016 on the University of Houston campus. Mars Rover Celebration is an exciting educational opportunity for primary and middle school students to learn how to build a model rover to perform a mission on Mars. For 2016, we expect 700+ children, organized into 200 teams.
Please volunteer to help with one of the following jobs:
- Judge (Morning Shift – 8:30-11:30 am) (Afternoon Shift – Noon-3:30 pm)
- Tour Guide [Alumni and Students, please] (Morning Shift – 10:30am-1:30 pm) (Afternoon Shift – 2:30-5 pm)
- Logistics/Operations (Morning Shift – 7:30am-11:00am) (Noon Shift – 10:30am-2:00pm)(Afternoon Shift – 1:30-5 pm)
The flyer (MS Word) provides details on the event, the volunteer roles and the amount of time required.
Register today as a volunteer!
For more information, please contact MarsRover@uh.edu
AIAA Houston Section Workshop on Multiple Aspects of Innovation at NASA JSC will be held on:
Friday, January 29, 2016
8:00am – 5:00pm
NASA JSC/Gilruth Center
For more details and to register, please visit the event page.
We look forward to seeing you there!