Join the AIAA Houston Section for a lecture by Daniel Adamo, Astrodynamics consultant, AIAA senior member, and Distinguished Lecturer:
Aquarius, a Reusable Water-Based Interplanetary Human Spaceflight Transport
Saturday, January 28, 2017
University of Houston, Student Center, Space City Room
RSVP on the event page or the Eventbrite page.
Join the AIAA Houston Section and Tony Antonelli, Acting Director, Advanced Programs for the Civil Space line of business for Lockheed Martin Corporation’s Space Systems Company, for a discussion of:
OSIRIS-REx Asteroid Sample Return Mission
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
NASA/JSC Gilruth Center, Alamo Ballroom
RSVP on the event page or the Eventbrite page
Join the AIAA Houston section and Mr. Wayne Hale, former NASA Space Shuttle Flight Director, in College Station for:
Title: “Where Are We Going in Space?”
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 Time: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Location: Lynntech cafeteria, 2501 Earl Rudder Fwy S College Station, TX 77845
RSVP today on the event page or Eventbrite page.
Join us Friday, April 8, 2016, 5:30pm, at
University of Houston Science Center, Room 102
(Map & Parking Information)
3369 Cullen Blvd.
Houston, TX 77204
Speaker: Dr. Jim Horkovich, Director for Directed Energy Programs for Schafer Corporation
– 5:30 P.M: Social
– 6:00 P.M: Dinner
– 6:30 P.M: Dr. Jim Horkovich: “Directed Energy Weapons; Promise & Reality (Myths, Legends, and Facts: Reflections of a ‘Star Warrior’)”
– 7:30P.M: Q&A with Dr. Jim Horkovich
– Presentation Only (No Dinner): FREE!
– Dinner, Member/Spouse: $17.00
– Dinner, Non-Member: $25.00
– Dinner, Student with ID: $8
Please see more information and RSVP today on the Eventbrite page or the event page.
Join us Thursday, February 25, 5:30pm, at Mamacita’s
Speaker: Greg Meholic, Senior Project Engineer at The Aerospace Corporation
– 5:30 P.M: Social
– 6:00 P.M: Dr. Jayant Ramakrishnan – AIAA Proposed Governance Changes
– 6:30 P.M: Greg Meholic – “Advanced Space Propulsion Concepts for Interstellar Travel”
– 7:45 P.M: Q&A with Greg Meholic
Attendance is FREE! Attendees purchase their own food & drinks.
Please see more information and RSVP today on the Eventbrite page or the event page, so that we may get an accurate count.