- This event has passed.
2016 Annual Technical Symposium
May 6, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree - $27
- Submit abstracts only for presentation. No papers required.
- Only abstracts will be published (to streamline organization approval).
- Presentations will be limited to 30 minutes (computer projectors available).
- One Windows laptop PC to be available in each room for presenters. Speakers have the option to use their own laptop.
- PowerPoint presentations to be viewable on our web site. Delivery of presentations expected at the registration desk.
- No Gilruth badging is required – ATS is open to the public. AIAA membership is not required.
- Invited speakers: one morning keynote speaker, one luncheon speaker (TBD)
- Please attend and/or present, including university professors, NASA/JSC personnel, and NASA/JSC contractors.
08:00 – Registration
08:15 – Keynote speaker
09:00 – Morning Sessions
12:00 – Luncheon (PDF)
13:30 – Afternoon Sessions
Important Dates to Remember
Monday, February 29, 2016 – Abstracts due to planning committee (contact us sooner if possible)
Friday, March 11, 2016 – Abstract authors notified of abstract acceptance
Thursday, April 28, 2016 – Luncheon Reservations (pay online at time of RSVP)
Friday, May 6, 2016 – Registration (all day, starting at 8:00 AM)
Join us for the Engineers as Educators Workshop (PDF) in the afternoon session!
More information and abstract information is available on the 2016 ATS page.
- AIAA Member – $20
- Non-AIAA Member – $25
- Student – $15
- Lunch buffet included in the registration cost
- Continental breakfast (including coffee) provided in the Alamo Ballroom during registration
- Advance registration is requested.
Register below or on the Eventbrite page: