- This event has passed.
2015 Annual Technical Symposium
June 5, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 - $25
- Submit abstracts only for presentation. No papers required.
- Only abstracts will be published (to streamline organization approval).
- Presentations will be limited to 30 minutes (computer projectors available).
- One Windows laptop PC to be available in each room for presenters. Speakers have the option to use their own laptop.
- PowerPoint presentations to be viewable on our web site. Delivery of presentations expected at the registration desk.
- No Gilruth badging is required – ATS is open to the public. AIAA membership is not required.
- Invited speakers: one morning keynote speaker, one luncheon speaker (TBD)
- Please attend and/or present, including university professors, NASA/JSC personnel, and NASA/JSC contractors.
- $15 for AIAA Members
- $20 for Non-AIAA Member Students
- $25 for Non-AIAA Members
Lunch buffet included in the registration cost
Continental breakfast (including coffee) provided in the Alamo Ballroom during registration
Advance registration is requested:
08:00 – Registration
08:15 – Keynote speaker
09:00 – Morning Sessions
12:00 – Luncheon
13:30 – Afternoon Sessions
Important Dates to Remember
Monday, May 18, 2015 – Abstracts due to planning committee (contact us sooner if possible)
Monday, May 25, 2015 – Abstract authors notified of abstract acceptance
Thursday, May 28, 2015 – Luncheon Reservations (pay online at time of RSVP)
Friday, June 5, 2015 – Registration (all day, starting at 8:00 AM)
More information and abstract information is available on the 2015 ATS page.