Subject: ATIG Upload Archives Open For Access
From: Daniel Adamo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 21:17:44 -0800

ATIG Members-

Some of you already know I've been working since July 2016 to establish an
archive of all ATIG uploads I've made since retirement from conventional
employment in July 2008.  The archive was suggested by Douglas Yazell, an
active member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
(AIAA) Houston Section and longtime ATIG member.  With support from Al
Jackson, AIAA Houston Section's Astrodynamics Technical Committee Chair and
another ATIG member, the archive idea was recently accepted by Houston
Section leadership for hosting on their website.

Douglas has applied his webmaster skills to transform the series of 84 ATIG
uploads issued beginning 18 August 2008 into a reverse-chronology of cover
letter emails with links to associated attachments.  This blog-like webpage
can be accessed at http://www.aiaahouston.org/adamo_astrodynamics.  You may
also access a similar (but chronologic) list of archived ATIG uploads in
their original .eml format at
https://spideroak.com/browse/share/DanAdamo/ATIGuploads/ATIGuploads/.
Although the SpiderOak archive could lapse or migrate in the future for a
number of reasons, there's hope the aiaahouston.org archive will enjoy
substantial institutional longevity.

Each archive will continue to record ATIG uploads, this email eventually
becoming the 85th.  My hope is these will be useful to many ATIG members,
particularly those who joined after 2008.  Either ATIG archive is open to
anyone with Internet access.

-Dan